Lymm Squash Club offer a range of Membership offers to suit. Our membership price is one of the cheapest in the North West!
We also offer Free Trial ‘Try-It’ sessions to anyone who is interested in trying Squash or looking to Join the club but want to visit first. To arrange a ‘Try-It’ session at the club contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know? Because Lymm Squash Club is a sub-section of Lymm Rugby club, Squash members can also play Rugby at no additional cost and vice versa!
For more information about playing Rugby at Lymm Rugby Club visit: www.trylymm.com
|Category||Monthly Cost||Annual Cost|
|Senior Squash (18+)||£12||£144|
|Senior Squash + social* partner||14||168|
|Student Squash (Under 18yrs / or NUS Card holders)||£6||£72|
|Social*||£12 per quarter||£48|
|Social* + Partner||£18 per quarter||£72|
|*Social allows access to the club and priority for obtaining entry to social events|
Senior/Junior Squash benefits
Senior and Junior Squash members benefit from:
- 24/7 court access – Clubhouse, court keys and squash balcony door code are issued to paid up members
- No Court Bookings Required
- No Additional Court Fees
- Eligible for selection into North West Counties Squash League matches
- Eligible for entry into to Club Ladder matches and Annual Club Competitions
- Entry to Club nights on Tuesdays and Sundays from 7pm – All members/standards welcome
- Use of Club Gym at no additional cost (Code available on request)
- Use of Club Physio at no additional cost (Available during Rugby Season)
- Use of Clubhouse bar
- Play Rugby at no additional cost!
Social Member benefits
Social members benefit from the following:
- Use of Clubhouse bar
- Access to Squash Court Viewing Balcony during Club events/Coaching sessions
- Reduced rate Adult Coaching and/or Mini Squash Coaching for their child from £3 per session
To join the club, download and complete the Membership and Direct Debit form below, specifying the level of membership you desire, then email the completed form to email@example.com . After that, please also hand in a printed copy directly to the Clubhouse bar.
If you have any queries regarding membership, complete the Contact Form at the bottom of this page and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.
Alternatively you can email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org